Spring is here and it’s time to get together and celebrate! There are fabulous, fragrant flowers that are filling the spring air with fresh scents. From lilacs and tulips, to daffodils and daisies! It’s a true rainbow of spring happiness that needs to be celebrated with fantastic friends and flavourful drinks.
- Send out the invitation a week or two in advance of the party. As people to RSVP a few days before the event. You may consider sending a reminder the day before or the morning of the party.
- Decorate using fresh, seasonal flowers. They fill the room with bursts of colour and bring the excitement of spring indoors.
- Serve fresh-tasting seasonal beverages including white sangria, gin & soda, Pimm’s Cup and other favourites. Many cocktails can be made up in advance in mason jars and stored in the refrigerator – just add ice, shake well, and soda before serving. This way you can enjoy the party too!
- Have plenty of fresh fruit and vegetable snacks. Most people are starting to put in a lot of hours in at the gym getting their beach bodies ready and they’ll appreciate the thoughtfulness.
- Throw on the iPod and shuffle through up-beat dance music to keep the party going. Spring energy is fun, so should be the music.