No Purchase NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: All contests, (the “Contest”) is open to any individual that is at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry and a legal resident of Canada, Quebec excluded. Employees of sponsors and their related companies and agents are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. The Contest is void in the Province of Quebec and where prohibited by law. This Contest is intended for Canada and United States of America only.
- Sponsor: The Contest is sponsored by Brian Webb and the affilliated sponsor outlined within the contest description.
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsors, which are final and binding.
- How to Enter: For a chance to win the prize (described below), entrants must enter online at www.myWebbSite.ca or www.twitter.com/br_webb (when applicable). Only one entry per person/email address during Contest period. If it is discovered in the ordinary course of the Contest that an entrant has entered more than once, the entrant will be disqualified. All Contest entries, including the personal information provided become the property of Sponsors and will be used pursuant to Sponsors’ privacy policies available at Sponsors’ websites. By entering this Contest, all entrants consent and agree to the use of their name, address, likeness and photo for any advertising, publicity and marketing purposes, without compensation.
- Drawing: One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing among all eligible entries. Limit of one prize per person. The odds of being selected depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The potential prize winner will be notified by telephone or electronic mail according to the information indicated on the entry form. The selected entrant/potential winner must respond to the prize notification within five (5) days of contact by Sponsors, otherwise the prize will be automatically forfeited and another entrant will be selected by random draw.
- Requirements of the Potential Winner: Except where prohibited, the potential winner will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability release (the “Affidavit/Release”) and return the Affidavit/Release to Sponsors within seven (7) days of being notified. The potential winner will also be required to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by telephone. If the potential winner answers the skill-testing question incorrectly, as determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion, he/she will be disqualified and, at Sponsors’ discretion, an alternate potential winner shall be chosen from among all remaining eligible entries. The winner releases the Contest Sponsors, their directors, employees, officers and agents, including without limitation their advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize.
- Prize: One (1) winner will receive one (1) Grand Prize. Except as otherwise specifically provided for herein, no substitution or transfer of prizes or cash redemptions by the prize winner is permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize if the prize is unavailable for any reason. Expenses not mentioned herein are the responsibility of the prize winner. Prize winner is responsible for reporting and payment of all taxes (including federal, provincial and local, if any) related to the prize.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, administration, or integrity of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including fraud, technical problem, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries properly received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in any disruptive manner. Any attempt by any entity to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of the law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such entity to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Contest, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsors and its officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) printing errors; (c) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (d) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (e) injury or damage to persons, entities, or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the Province of British Columbia. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest but in no event attorneys’ fees; and under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Province of British Columbia and the federal laws of Canada. This Contest is void where prohibited by law.